The data required to install Drupal:
1. FTP server address
2. FTP user login and password
3. MySQL database name
4. MySQL database username and password
1. Your FTP server address you will find in "My Hosting" section.
3. MySQL database name you will find in our hosting control panel.
4. MySQL database username and password you may set in our hosting control panel. For more detailed information about creation and editing of MySQL users and databases refer to the article "How to create/edit/delete MySQL user and databases".
Now that you have all the necessary data to install Drupal on the server you may begin the installation:
1. Download the latest version of Drupal from the site https://drupal.org/download
2. Unzip it and save the files in a separate folder on your computer.
5. Open web-browser and enter site address where you are installiing Drupal, t.g., http://www.yourdomain.lv
6. Choose standard or minimal installation profile and press "Save and continue" button.
7. Choose installation language on the next page and click "Save and continue".
8. On the "Database Configuration" page choose database type: MySQL, enter database name, database username and database password. Click "Save and continue".
9. Enter site name, e.g. "My first Drupal site!", then enter site's e-mail address and site administrator's username/password at your choice. Enter administrator's e-mail address.
10. Select default country and default time zone and press "Save and continue" button to complete the installation.
Open your page http://www.yourdomain.lv in web browser.
Log in with your admin username and password for Drupal administrator backend.
Your first Drupal site is ready to go live!