In this tutorial we will show you how to change your domain name NS (Name Servers) using AlphaHost.lv DNS interface
Detailed Tutorial how to change your domain name NS (Name Servers)
In order to change your domain Name Servers it is needed to setup an NS record for it.
Please note that you can set up NS records only for domains registred at AlphaHost.lv and if they are using our default nameservers.Please perform the following actions to setup the needed record:
1. : To access the AlphaHost.lv DNS interface, click on the LOG IN icon on the main page of www.alphahost.lv
2. : Please choose My Domains section to get list of your domains and their Name Servers
3. : Select the domain name from the list of your domains.
4. : Please find the NS record section and enter the Name Servers you would like to point for your domain name
5. : Don't forget to click Update button - to all changes take effect.
To delete an NS record for your domain, simply click on the Delete button next to it.
Make sure you are using a valid NS address in the "Host" field.
Normally it takes about 2 hours for newly created records to take effect.