The data required to install WordPress:
1. FTP server address
2. FTP user login and password
3. MySQL database name
4. MySQL database username and password
1. Your FTP server address you will find in "My Hosting" section.
3. MySQL database name you will find in our hosting control panel.
4. MySQL database username and password you may set in our hosting control panel. For more detailed information about creation and editing of MySQL users and databases refer to the article "How to create/edit/delete MySQL user and databases".
Now that you have all the necessary data to install WordPress on the server you may begin the installation:
1. Download the latest version of WordPress from the site http://www.wordpress.org/download/
2. Unzip it and save the files in a separate folder on your computer.
5. Open web-browser and enter site address where you are installiing WordPress, t.g., http://www.yourdomain.lv
6. Press "Create a Configuration File" button.
7. Press "Let's go!" button on the next page.
8. On the database configuration page enter your MySQL database name, MySQL username, MySQL user password, Database Host: localhost and leave the default Table Prefix. Click "Submit" button.
9. Press "Run the install" button on the next page.
10. Enter Title, Admin username and password at your choise, Your E-mail address and click "Install Wordpress" button.
10. Finish installation and log in to your new WordPress site.
Open your page http://www.yourdomain.lv in web browser.
Open http://www.yourdomain.lv/wp-login.php for WordPress administrator backend.
Your first WordPress site is ready to go live!